Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Give the gift of Green Clean this holiday!

One of my best friends on the planet is expecting her second baby and the first friend words out of my mouth at lunch last week were questions about the products she uses to clean her house for her 3year old and baby-on the way.

Homes are the MOST TOXIC environments, mainly due to the crap (TOXIC CRAP) that we use to "clean" our homes. Chemicals weaken immune systems, especially infants, kids and seniors (folks with weaker systems)

So, instead of giving a silly gift this year, give the gift of green clean - healthy cleaning products! It's creative, caring and makes a difference.

I lovelovelove www.livingreen.com owned by Ellen Strickland, green pioneer and healthy living advocate extrodinaire. She has stores in Santa Barbara, Montecito and Culver City and now you can shop healthy cleaning products online with them.

Give a great gift this year - help make healthier homes!

1 comment:

LeAnne@Hairs My Story Team said...

I'm tryin to transition to a more green lifestyle. You should write a piece on the cheapest way to go.Hairs My Story.com