Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 7 of the No Water Bottle Challenge!

I am on day 7 of my commitment to not use disposable water bottles challenge I have successfully re-used my containers for gym water and have not purchased any plastic bottles!

I walk my gallon jugs to a little water refiller in Summerland, Ca where I live so I am even re-using my old gallon jugs.

Since I committed to the challenge, I have been really surprised at how aware I am of ALL the plastic water, gatorade, juice and tea that are everywhere. Dang, what happened to actually pouring or making a beverage and not having to throw it in our eco-raper cars and drive to our next "thing" Yeesch.

As I work on my issues with our time crunched nation and societal norms and consumption, I will continue to blog about the challenge and anything green and great!

Be aware, make great choices and think not just about the now but how our actions impact the future!

No comments: